You can resize the camera before and during the recording videos. dadan offers 3 sizes of camera bubble from which you can choose. Additionally, you can also choose to display your profile picture within the camera bubble, instead of the live you!
1. Navigate to Personal Library.
Your Personal Library will be displayed.
2. Click New Video + and click Record a video.
The dadan dialog and the camera bubble will be displayed.
3. Hover over the camera bubble.
The camera size options will be displayed. By default, the smaller bubble will be displayed.
4. To make the bubble bigger, click the larger circle icon.
5. To make the bubble into a rectangle, click the [ ] icon. To switch back to the bubble, click the same icon again.
6. To use your profile picture in the camera bubble, click the camera icon.