You can share dadan videos and upload your videos via Gmail. However, you can use dadan in Gmail only if you have installed the dadan Chrome extension. To install the dadan Chrome extension, refer to Installing Chrome Extension.
1. Compose a new email in Gmail.
The dadan logo will be displayed at the bottom.
2. Click the dadan logo.
dadan gives you the following options to upload videos:
- Record New Video – allows you to record a new video and insert it. To record a video, refer to Recording Videos
- Insert Last Recording – allows you to insert the last video that you have recorded.
- Insert Selected Video – allows you to select any of your dadan videos.
3. Click the required option, select the video, and insert it into your mail.