You can open issues with GitHub and insert dadan videos to explain the issues/tasks to your team members. However, you can use dadan in GitHub only if you have installed the dadan Chrome extension. To install the dadan Chrome extension, refer to Installing Chrome Extension.
1. In GitHub, click New issue.
The new issue section will be displayed.
2. Click Insert Video. dadan gives you the following options to upload videos:
- Record New Video – Allows you to record a new video and insert it. To record a video, refer to Recording Videos.
- Insert Last Recording – Allows you to insert the last video that you have recorded.
- Insert Selected Video – Allows you to select any of your dadan videos.
3. Click the required option, select the video, and insert it into GitHub Issue.