You can share dadan videos and upload your videos via Azure DevOps, and also facilitate tasks for your team. However, you can use dadan in Azure DevOps only if you have installed the dadan Chrome extension. To install the dadan Chrome extension, refer to Installing Chrome Extension.
1. Open a new EPIC in Azure DevOps.
The Insert Video option will be displayed in the description section.
2. Click Insert Video. dadan gives you the following options to upload videos:
- Record New Video – allows you to record a new video and insert it. To record a video, refer to Recording Videos
- Insert Last Recording – allows you to insert the last video that you have recorded.
- Insert Selected Video – allows you to select any of your dadan videos.
3. Click the required option, select the video, and insert it into Azure DevOps Epic.