You can share dadan videos and upload your videos via Asana, and also facilitate tasks for your team. However, you can use dadan in Asana only if you have installed the dadan Chrome extension. To install the dadan Chrome extension, refer to Installing Chrome Extension.
1. Open the new task and select the team members.
The dadan logo will be displayed in the comment section.
2. Click the dadan logo.
The dadan dialog will be displayed. dadan gives you the following options to upload videos:
- Record New Video – allows you to record a new video and insert it. To record a video, refer to Recording Videos
- Insert Last Recording – allows you to insert the last video that you have recorded.
- Insert Selected Video – allows you to select any of your dadan videos.
3. Click the required option, select the video, and insert it into the Asana task.