You can add details such as descriptions, chapters, tags, and resources to your videos.
1. Navigate to Personal Library in the Navigation Menu and click the video for which you want to add details and resources.
The video details will be displayed.
2. Enter a brief description of the video in the Description field.
3. Enter tags that best describe your video in the Tags field.
4. To add the resources of the video, click the Resources tab.
The Resources section will be displayed. In this section, you can add resources of the video in any of the various allowed formats. The resource can be a file or a link to a resource.
The allowed file formats are png, jpg, jpeg, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf, zip, and rar.
5. To add a file, click Add File, browse and select the file that you want to upload.
6. To add a link, click Add link.
The Add Link dialog will be displayed.
7. Enter the title and the URL of the link in the appropriate fields and click Add.
The resource link will be added.